As Ajansmedya.com (Ajans Medya), we show maximum sensitivity to the security of your personal data. Your personal data is processed and stored in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”).
1. How Your Personal Data Can Be Processed
Pursuant to the KVKK No. 6698, your personal data that you share with Ajansmedya.com is obtained, saved, stored, modified, rearranged, fully or partially, automatically or by non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system, in short, any processing performed on the data can be handled by us. All kinds of operations performed on data within the scope of KVKK are considered as “processing of personal data”.
2. Purposes and Legal Reasons for Processing Your Personal Data
Personal data you share,
• In order to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, and to improve our products and services;
• In order to provide information to prosecutors' offices, courts and relevant public officials on matters of public safety and legal disputes, upon request and in accordance with the legislation;
• In order to offer a wide range of opportunities to our members or to share these opportunities with persons or institutions that can offer them within the legal framework;
• To analyze advertising preferences,
It will be processed in accordance with KVKK numbered 6698 and related secondary regulations.
3. Information About Third Persons or Organizations to Which Your Personal Data Can Be Transferred
For the above-mentioned purposes, the persons / organizations to whom your personal data you shared with Ajansmedya.com can be transferred; our main shareholders, shareholders, advertisers, direct or indirect domestic / foreign affiliates; In order to carry out our activities and/or as a Data Processor, program partner organizations, domestic / international organizations and other organizations that we cooperate with, in order to carry out our activities, especially member companies using the Ajansmedya.com infrastructure, and not limited to persons and organizations related to the service provided. 3rd persons and organizations.
4. How Your Personal Data Is Collected
Your personal data,
• Forms on the website of Ajansmedya.com and mobile applications, and information such as name, surname, address, telephone, business or private e-mail address; In the form of location data, data including preferences on the pages logged in using the user name and password, IP records of the transactions performed, cookie data collected by the browser, and browsing time and details;
• In a physical or virtual environment, face-to-face or distance, verbal or verbal, received from people who share their personal data with business cards, CVs, bids and other ways, for purposes such as establishing a commercial relationship with Ajansmedya.com, applying for a job, making offers, etc. in written or electronic media;
• In addition, data obtained from (micro) websites and social media indirectly obtained from different channels, used for websites, blogs, contests, surveys, games, campaigns and similar purposes, e-bulletin reading or click movements, publicly available databases data from profiles and data that are open to sharing from social networking sites such as social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.); can be processed and collected.
5. Your Personal Data Obtained Before KVKK Entered into Force
Since Ajansmedya.com did not start its publication life before the effective date of KVKK, 7 April 2016, we do not have any personal data stored before this date.
6. Transfer of Your Personal Data
Provided that your personal data collected by any of the above-mentioned methods, to be processed in Turkey or to be processed and stored outside of Turkey, remain within the scope of KVKK and in accordance with the purposes of the contract abroad (to countries accredited by the Personal Data Board and where there is sufficient protection for the protection of personal data) may be transferred to intermediaries.
Your Personal Data;
• Our business partners with whom we cooperate and/or receive services for the presentation and promotion of products and services,
• To the competent authorities who will determine your location in case of an emergency call,
• Regulatory and supervisory institutions, other official institutions such as courts and enforcement offices, and other public institutions or organizations that are authorized to request your personal data,
• Legal entities that have a commercial relationship with Ajansmedya.com and have your telephone number,
It can be transferred when deemed necessary.
7. Storage and Protection of Personal Data
Ajansmedya.com prevents unauthorized persons from accessing the systems and databases where your personal data is hosted, by preventing the illegal processing of personal data in accordance with Article 12 of KVKK; It is obliged to take software measures such as hash, encryption, transaction log, access management and physical security measures in order to ensure their safekeeping. If it is learned that the personal data has been obtained by others illegally, the situation will be immediately reported to the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with the legal regulation and in writing.
8. Keeping Personal Data Up-to-Date and Accurate
In accordance with Article 4 of the KVKK, Ajansmedya.com has an obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. In this context, in order for Ajansmedya.com to fulfill its obligations arising from the current legislation, our members are required to share their correct and up-to-date data or update them via the website / mobile application.
9. Rights of Personal Data Owners Pursuant to Law No. 6698
Article 11 of the KVKK No. 6698 entered into force on 07 October 2016, and in accordance with the relevant article, the rights of the Personal Data Owner after this date are as follows:
• Personal Data Owner, by applying to Ajansmedya.com (data controller), about himself;
• Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
• If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
• To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
• Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
• Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
• Requesting the notification of the third parties to whom personal data has been transferred, in case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data,
• Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• It has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
10. Communication and Application Method
The Data Controller Representative to be appointed by Ajansmedya.com will be announced in the Data Controllers Registry and the internet address where this document is located, when the legal infrastructure is provided.
Personal Data Owners can direct their questions, opinions or requests to email@example.com e-mail address.
Ajansmedya.com may give a positive/negative response to the requests in written or digital form, provided that it is justified and responds within 30 days. It is essential that the necessary transactions regarding the requests are free of charge. However, if the transactions require a cost, Ajansmedya.com reserves the right to charge a fee. These fees are determined by the Personal Data Protection Board over the tariff determined in accordance with Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Law.
By sharing your personal data on our website, applications and other channels, our Personal Data Policy and the terms of processing, processing methods, data transfer, sale and other related issues in our policy, To be informed about a particular subject, which is of great importance in the KVKK, that it is used in social media channels, that notifications and suggestions are made, that it can be shared with third parties commercially, provided that it is for the benefit of the members, and that you agree to this, that you apply to Ajansmedya.com before using your legal rights. You declare that you accept it with an express consent, which is defined as consent based on free will and expressed with free will.